Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
Subject Matter Expert
- Robotization and Automation
Hydro Aluminium Metal a leading supplier of extrusion ingots, sheet ingots, foundry alloys, wire rods and high-purity aluminum with a global production network of around 5,000 employees. With primary metal production facilities in Europe, Canada, Australia, Brazil and Qatar, and recycling facilities throughout Europe and in the U.S., two-thirds of our primary aluminum production is based on renewable energy.
We have a vacancy in the Asset Management department in Technical Operational Support in Hydro Aluminium Metal. Asset Management is a department supporting the operation in Hydro Aluminium Business Area. We have subject matter exerts in several areas, a team of reliability engineers and a support and master data team for SAP PM/DMS.
In the role of Subject Matter Expert Robotization and Automation you will be a driving force of the implementation of automation and robotics across plants and areas for increased productivity, quality and safety.
- Develop a roadmap outlining the strategic direction for automation and robotization in Hydro Aluminum, in collaboration will stakeholders across the organization.
- Initiate process analysis to identify automation and robotization opportunities.
- Identifying key areas for automation and robotization, taking into account industry best practices and organizational targets.
- Evaluate automation and robotics technologies and assess their suitability for Hydro Aluminiums processes.
- Develop partnership with external partners.
- Support the organization in developing change management strategies to facilitate adoption of
- Higher relevant technical education; BSc, MSc or equivalent in a relevant field, such as electric power engineering or electronics systems design
- Minimum 5 years’ professional experience
- Management experience linked to projects, or program management.
- Ability to support and challenge the organization with continuous improvement of work processes
- Analytical, structured and systematic approach, ability to drive through initiatives and achieve results
- Communication and presentation abilities, with the capacity to tailor messages to various audiences.
- Professional proficiency in Norwegian and English
Who are you?
As a person, you are self-driven and your work in a structured and analytical way. You are capable to challenge, and to be proactive in seeing, proposing, and implementing new ideas to drive performance. Furthermore, we believe you are a true team player who easily builds relationships, internally and externally.
We kindly ask you to attach all relevant diplomas and transcripts of grades with your application. We only accept electronic applications. Application letters and CVs are not received by e-mail.
In our recruitment processes, we use Semac background checks.
Hydro is heading in a new and exciting direction, and we depend on different perspectives to solve our tasks and meet customer needs. Building on our three core values – Care, Courage and Collaboration – we target a high performing and sustainable work environment based on inclusion of our differences. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for the position.
Do you want to shape a sustainable future? We are Hydro, a global family of 30,000 people, present in a broad range of market segments for aluminium and metal recycling, energy, batteries and renewables, offering a unique wealth of knowledge and competence. We have a proud history and are committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future by developing natural resources into innovative products and solutions. In doing so, we truly believe that our People matter the most to make the difference.