Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
Strategic Talent Advisory Lead
Join Our Global Talent Acquisition Team as Strategic Talent Advisory Lead
We invite you to join our Global Talent Acquisition team, responsible for leading a team of Strategic Talent Advisors responsible for countries and markets across Ramboll globally.
To succeed in this role, you will have previous experience of recruiting strategy design and implementation, as well as experience of direct coaching and leading a team.
If you want to work for a unique organisation and are motivated by the opportunity to make an impact through your work, then this role is for you! Are you our new Strategic Talent Advisory Lead? We welcome applications from candidates anywhere in Europe. Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Global Talent Acquisition Team
As the Strategic Talent Advisory Lead, your main responsibility is to engage with aligned Countries and Markets and work in partnership to shape of recruiting strategy to drive the successful recruitment of talent. Through professional, efficient, and pragmatic engagement with business leaders, you will drive recruiting strategy design, ensuring recruitment plans are defined, appropriate recruiting strategies are designed, and ensure the regional recruiting team are informed and aligned to support as required to deliver on hiring needs. You will act as account manager and report on delivery and progress and re-align strategy as required. You will also contribute to the wider Talent Acquisition strategy within Ramboll, and lead projects as needed.
You are responsible for the successful shaping of recruiting strategy, which includes:
- Responsible for the overall effectiveness of the STA function
- Review workforce plans and talent requirements to ensure we are well placed to meet the future needs of the business
- Developing a deep understanding of future business growth strategy and focus areas for talent;
- Developing deep understanding of the talent landscape including potential challenges and innovation that could mitigate;
- Informing, influencing and challenging thinking with business leaders and HR leadership to inform recruiting approach which delivers the right talent for now and for the future;
- Leverage your recruiting experience & knowledge to design innovative, scalable and pro-active recruiting solutions to meet business needs;
- Providing valuable insight to the business on talent trends to inform recruiting strategy and approach using both internal and external data points;
- Accountable for working with the STA team to provide a view and status on recruiting activity;
- Acting as point of escalation for any recruiting issues or questions raised by the STA team;
- Represent recruiting in leadership meetings in order to provide updates on activities and priorities;
- Provide advice and support process for roles at L10+ when required
- Stay current with regards to new tools, technology or methods in the recruiting field;
- Partner with the communications teams to contribute to EVP development and deployment activities to support recruiting activity;
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Multiple years of recruitment experience encompassing delivery, process design, analytics, and system administration.
- Experience in designing recruiting strategy, gaining agreement, oversight of implementation and performance.
- Experienced leader handling multiple teams across different geographies. Preferably experience with off- and near-shoring.
- Relevant MSc degree or equivalent educational background.
- Deep understanding of Talent Acquisition from both business, candidate, and recruiter perspective.
- Excellent analytic and metric based skills and recruitment system experience (i.e., ATS, CRM tools and social media tools).
- Project/program management skills.
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
- As a person you are collaborative and have an influential style with the ability to gain support for strategies, drive others into action and be able to think creatively and pragmatically about solutions.
- You are exceptionally organizational savvy working and partnering with business and HR delivering against business needs through problem solving and relationship building skills.
- You are openminded to change and have strong interpersonal skills. Very importantly you are passionate about your line of work with a good sense of humor.
Rambøll er en global samfunnsrådgiver med eksperter innen bygg, arkitektur & plan, transport, vann, miljø & helse, energi, olje & gass og management consulting. I Norge er vi 1500 medarbeidere fordelt på 16 kontorer og internasjonalt har vi totalt 15 000 medarbeidere lokalisert i 35 land. Sammen med våre kunder søker Rambøll mot nye løsninger som balanserer menneskelige og kommersielle behov. Slik inspirer vi hverandre til å se forbi det åpenbare - hver dag!