Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
Providing innovative technology to sustainable energy and offshore projects
At Moss Maritime you will get the opportunity to use your stability expertise in creating innovative solutions while securing that our floaters are stable and work according to expectations.
You will become part of a dedicated and highly skilled team with a common goal of designing maritime solutions for the future. Our values are defined by working as ONE Team through being Committed, Focused and In front.
As our Stability Engineer, you will work with:
- Stability calculations with Napa software
- Intact and Damage stability on all our floaters (Ship type, Semi submersibles, Barges, aquafloaters etc.)
- Sizing analysis for a variety of floaters
- Weight calculations and prepared MTOs
- Follow-up design activities in all phases: Feasibility, Pre-FEED, FEED and basic engineering
What we are looking for:
- Master of Science degree
- Preferably 2-5 years of experience with performing stability and sizing analyses on a variety of floater types.
- Experience with and knowledge about the International standards as SOLAS and IMO in addition to demonstrated competence with performing stability analysis in accordance to classification societies regulations such as DNV, ABS etc.
- Design experience gained from engineering of ships and floating installation within oil & gas systems, wind, solar and/or aquaculture.
- Experience or willingness to take on a role as discipline lead or project manager
- Fluent level in Norwegian and English, both written and oral
As our future colleague, you most likely are:
- Able to take responsibility as stability lead in projects combined with a “hands on” position
- Have strong technical skills within relevant fields
- Proactive and self-driven
- Collaborative and a team player who contributes to knowledge sharing
- Good at communication and social skills
- Structured and systematic
- Engage in new challenges
If you can see yourself in this role, please let us know why you are our new Stabilty Engineer. You can apply online today through our career portal by uploading your resume and motivational letter.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Department Manager, Leiken Dahl, mobile 905 08 010.
We, at Moss Maritime, are at the forefront of developing leading technology and providing engineering expertise for the maritime and offshore energy industry and the wider ocean industries. Our focus and commitment are to be a high‐value technical partner to our Clients in order to ultimately ensure safe, sustainable, reliable and efficient technology for vessels and floaters into the next decades.