Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
Empower sustainable solutions with us!
Volue is a market leader in technologies and services that power the green transition. Around 800 employees work with more than 2 200 customers on energy, power grid, water & infrastructure projects.
Our mission is to provide innovative services critical to society, unlocking a cleaner, better and more profitable future. Working towards this goal, Volue has become a leading technology supplier and enabler of the green transition, helping energy companies simplify and optimize everyday operations.
We are now looking for a Software Engineer who can help us to continuously improve Volue’s ability to provide value to customers in line with the Volue mission. In Volue Insight we enable our customers to make data driven decisions – spanning from creating pricing models for their energy products, when to buy energy, to investment in renewable power plants or power-consuming industry.
As a Software Engineer in Volue Insight you have a central role in developing our SaaS offerings.
What you will be doing to make a difference:
- Taking part in developing our DataOps/MLOps toolchains and practices.
- Conceptualising and generating infrastructure that allows data to be accessed and analysed by data scientists.
- Coordinating and communicating with software engineers, data scientists and analysts to define requirements.
- Developing automated systems for checking data to ensure its continued integrity and accuracy.
- Collaborating with data scientists in product-aligned teams to understand data and implement performance and quality checks.
- Enabling observability for the identification and tracking of issues on the critical path in data processing pipelines.
What you need to succeed:
- Relevant education on a MSc-level
- Experience with software development and data engineering in a cloud environment.
- A heavy plus-sign will appear by your name if you also are interested in big data processing and running machine learning and regression models in production.
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary fashion while supporting your team.
- Ability to manage own workload and to both plan and execute on a strategy.
- People-focus with ability to build trust-based relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- If you read the “State of DevOps” reports and can explain why the Accelerate-metrics are important, that would be amazing!
Reasons to join Volue team and what we offer:
- Large degree of influence in shaping & developing the role further
- Great colleagues in one of Europe’s most exciting green tech companies with innovative and international work environment
- Creative and up-to-date working environment with great learning opportunities.
- Flexible working hours & competitive compensation package
The position reports to the Head of Development – Insight and cooperates closely with our product teams. We are looking to hire for Volue office in Oslo, Arendal or Berlin but will be ready to consider other locations for the right candidate.
In Volue, we cherish each employee’s competence, ideas and personality. Let your skills and talent be a part of our team – and let us leave our mark on the world together!
In Volue, we believe that in order to be a successful company, we need to bring everyone to the table.
We look at diversity as a competitive advantage. A diverse workforce enables better decision-making and creates more value. By inclusion, we refer to the sense of belonging and being part of a community at work. We want the people of Volue to feel welcome, valued and not least encouraged to bring their whole, unique selves to work.
Volue is about people. From staff to client, people are at the center of all our operations, and we always strive for a flat structure where everyone feels included, appreciated and recognized for their individual efforts. Or as we call it "ONE Volue". We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, cultural background or religious beliefs.
Volue is a market leader in technologies and services that power the green transition. Based on 50 years of experience, Volue provides innovative solutions, systems and insights to industries critical to society. Over 650 employees work with more than 2000 customers on energy, power grid, water and infrastructure projects that ensure a sustainable, flexible and reliable future. The company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway and active in 40+ countries.
Visit volue.com for more information