Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
Senior Operations and Maintenance Engineer
We invite you to bring your technical expertise and experience into play as Senior Operation & Maintenance Engineer in the Energy division in Rambøll Norway. To succeed in this role, you must have multidiscipline technical knowledge within the field of Operations and Maintenance Engineering and experience from projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS). Are you our new Senior Operation & Maintenance Engineer? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Energy division- Operations and Maintenance Department
As our new Senior Operation & Maintenance Engineer you will be part of our growing department with over 100 O&M specialists and engineers both in Norway and Denmark. We conduct projects for major energy companies in Wind, Oil & Gas, Solar, Waste-to-energy industries. As a Senior Engineer in the O&M department, you will have a key role in our multidisciplinary team conducting projects of high quality and through this become a trusted partner to our clients.
Your primary duties and responsibilities will include:
- Develop and enhance operations and maintenance philosophies and strategies.
- Define scope of work, and contribute to resource planning and scheduling.
- Provide solutions for optimization and standardization of maintenance strategies and activities.
- Implement O&M data into the client’s CMMS.
- Conduct reliability, availability and maintainability (RAM) assessments
- Perform consequence classification, RBI, FMECA and RCM analyses in O&M project.
- Ensure effective communication with clients and partners
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the field of Operations and Maintenance (O&M) in the Oil & Gas or Energy sectors in Norway.
- Thorough understanding of maintenance theory, including MTBF, RCM/FMECA, Failure Rates, p-F, etc.
- Proficient in barrier maintenance and management.
- Good knowledge of reliability, availability, and maintainability (RAM) assessments.
- Demonstrated experience in using CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System), preferably SAP or other widely used software tools.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Norwegian, both written and verbal.
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include excellent communications skills as well as great stakeholder management skills. You are service minded and client centric. Furthermore, you enjoy working independently as well as in teams. You already know the industry very well and have a commercial mindset.
Welcome to our Energy division
Ramboll is at the forefront of addressing the green transition and offers a holistic approach to energy that supports the sector on the journey towards more sustainable solutions. In Energy division, we cover the full spectrum of technologies and all parts of the value chain from production and transmission to distribution. We plan, design and implement energy solutions all over the world.
Ramboll in Norway
Rambøll Norway is the first Norwegian company, and the first consulting engineering company in the world, that was certified in 2020 according to the UN's 17 sustainability goals - incl. the 169 sub-goals. We are committed to deliver sustainable solutions to our clients.
Ramboll in Norway has more than 1.650 employees across 17 offices from Alta in the north to Kristiansand in the south. Here, you can apply your professional passion for delivering high-quality and innovative services in various industries, including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Waste-to-Energy, Railroads, Roads, Water, and more! We are dedicated to creating tailored solutions for our clients, constantly exploring and embracing new concepts, methodologies, and technologies to provide enhanced value. Join our team and contribute to the continuous pursuit of excellence in our projects and services.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Rambøll er en global samfunnsrådgiver med eksperter innen bygg, arkitektur & plan, transport, vann, miljø & helse, energi, olje & gass og management consulting. I Norge er vi 1500 medarbeidere fordelt på 16 kontorer og internasjonalt har vi totalt 15 000 medarbeidere lokalisert i 35 land. Sammen med våre kunder søker Rambøll mot nye løsninger som balanserer menneskelige og kommersielle behov. Slik inspirer vi hverandre til å se forbi det åpenbare - hver dag!