Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
Paint formulation & laboratories
Do you want to develop the future of more environmentally friendly paint and antifouling solutions?
Steen-Hansen operate in growing industries which increasingly sets higher demands on environment and quality. We have invested substantial efforts to be in the forefront on development and know-how of antifouling and specialized coating systems, including an advanced in-house laboratory for product formulation, quality assurance and life cycle testing. Our R&D staff is highly motivated, competent and with many years of experience in their field.
Our new R&D Manager will be responsible for some of our most important development processes, from conceptual design, test regimes and commercialization. You will contribute to our work methods, manage our laboratory and be a resourceful asset for our sales and production team. The person we hire will have to be service minded and driven by variations of tasks, including formulations work, material science and direct contact with our customers.
We are looking for an R&D manager with the following qualifications:
- University degree of a relevant education
- Competency within chemistry or chemical industry
- Experience with chemical or formulation
- Analytic and methodical work methods
- Sincere devotion to technology and a sustainable environment
- A team player with commercial understanding
We can offer:
- A full-time position as R&D Manager for an ambitious growth company
- A modern workplace with a high academic level and focus on innovation.
- An industry ready to adopt new ideas and novel solutions.
- Competitive pension scheme and personnel insurances
- Compensations in accordance with agreement
Where: Hylkjeflaten 44, 5109 Hylkje
Application deadline: As soon as possible
Steen-Hansen is a Bergen based company with a long and proud history, founded in 1932. The company is serving the global Aquaculture market and other industries with advanced coating technologies. A full range of environmentally friendly products were introduced in 2021, manifesting the company's position as the global market leader. In 2022, a state-of-the-art production facility with fully equipped laboratories was inaugurated. The company also has a Chilean branch and worldwide distributor network. In cooperation with a range of research institutions and partners in Norway or abroad the Steen-Hansen team is dedicated to a sustainable future for antifouling paint and coating technologies.
Steen-Hansen is ISO-certified in accordance with ISO 14001 (environment) and ISO 9001 (quality). It was the first company in Europe to be awarded the EU / ECHA - BPR certification for approved Antifouling products.