Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
Project Manager - Digital Health
DNV has significant ambitions to scale a portfolio of Digital Health businesses with high growth potential developing them into high-performing business units.
The Project Manager will play a pivotal role in our Digital Health Portfolio, sourcing potential investment opportunities and working closely with portfolio companies on various projects. This is a dynamic and challenging position that requires a unique blend of business acumen, industry expertise, and relationship management skills.
- Drive and oversee various projects within portfolio companies, ensuring timely execution, resource allocation, and successful outcomes.
- Proactively identify and evaluate potential investment opportunities within the digital health sector, leveraging your industry network and market intelligence.
- Analysing Investment Opportunities, including conducting due diligence with broader team, and more.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of industry and commercial issues.
- Attend and organise meetings with advisors, executives and other individuals relevant to deal generation.
- Establish and maintain a strong network of key stakeholders within the healthcare industry, both domestically and internationally.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on investment performance, market insights, and portfolio company updates for internal stakeholders.
We look forward to having you on the team!
Visit our website to get to know more about us!
Our ideal candidate will bring a passion for both investments and healthcare. A fact-based, analytical, and quantitative mindset will be combined with a pragmatic and practical approach to making decisions and driving business results. The right individual will be an entrepreneurial personality, who is a strong communicator. As a people-oriented personality, the ideal candidate easily collaborates with different levels of the organization internally as well as in the portfolio companies of DNV Accelerator.
Essential competencies and experience
- Formal education at BSc level or above in relevant areas such as economics, engineering, medicine, or similar. Strong academic track record.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in private equity/venture capital, management consulting, investment banking, other related fields.
A similar minimum tenure with experience from hospitals, health care providers, other health care disciplines, in digital health operations, or MedTech.
- Language skills: Fluent in English is a must. Fluency in Norwegian is preferred.
- Strategic Mindset: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think strategically and make data-driven decisions.
- Project Management Skills: Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Communication and Relationship Building: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Proactive, self-starter with a strong drive to succeed and a willingness to take on new challenges.
- International Outlook: Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required, with the ability to adapt to diverse cultures and work environments.
What we offer
- A meaningful job with one of Norway’s most attractive employers.
- Strong company culture with an emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- International working environment
- Exciting projects within critical sectors in Norway and internationally
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- Social events, sports and team building activities
- In addition, at the Høvik offices we have
- Well-equipped exercise centre
- Free shuttle bus from Sandvika and Skøyen for those located at Høvik
Location: Ideally Høvik or Northern Europe/UK.
The Project Manager will report to the Portfolio Director of Digital Health.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
DNV’s Cyber Security unit assesses and mitigates cyber risks facing critical infrastructure along the entire value-chain of the energy, maritime, healthcare and other industries. We help some of the world’s biggest brands to establish cyber security programmes, assess their exposure to risk, build compliance, and verify the resilience of their technical infrastructure.
Our Cyber Security team has been involved in some of the sector’s most high-profile projects. We offer our customers a winning combination of independent expertise in operational technologies, deep insight into the industries that we serve, and complete discretion to support their needs.
DNV has significant ambitions to rapidly grow its Cyber Security unit in the coming years, building on our strengths in the Nordics to make a global impact on safeguarding life, property and the environment.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
DNV is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.