Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
Product Engineer - Control Systems
ENRX Skien is looking for a new Control System Product Engineer for our Engineering department .As a Controls engineer you will develope control systems for induction heating products, ensuring robust and user-friendly systems both stand-alone and integrated with our Customers systems. We seek a colleauge who is motivatet and committet, and who is passionate about making sure our customers will see ENRX as a reliable and good partner.
At our premises in Skien, you will work in a team with skilled colleagues and be close to the entire value chain with everythin from development to production.
Responsibilities and task:
- Design and development of control systems for induction heating products
- Establish correct documentation for purchase, production, test and Customers
- Participate in systems and product testing
- Technical product and system support to Sales, Service and Project teams
- Participation in project start-up and remote support for Customers worldwide, some traveling must be expected
- Continuous improvement of products and technology with respect to safty, quality, enviromment, performance and cost.
Required education and experience:
- BSc.degree in Controls, Automation, Cybernetics or equivalent discipline
- Systematic and organized with good execution ability. Hans-on attitude
- Excellent computer skills, knowlege and experience in control systems, PLC and HMI programming
- Experience in design tools such as Eplan and AutoCAD is an advantage
- Experience in PDM and ERP solutions is an advantage
- Interest in sustainability through effcient product design
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both colleagues and customers
- Excellent Norwegian and English language skills
- Inspiring customers and projects
- A good and inclusive work environment
- Competiive wage and good working conditions
- Excellent development opportunitis in an international company
- Workplace in Skien, right by the river
ENRX is a global green tech company on a mission to speed up the journey for a sustainable future. We offer inductive heating, charging and power transfer with low or no carbon footprint – technologies that provide value in manufacturing and mobility applications worldwide.