Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
Process Engineer /Chemical Engineer
World changing, new battery materials. Will you join us on the way?
Cenate is currently scaling up its chemical processes from small scale to full commercial scale. To complement our team, we are seeking a candidate with good insight into thermodynamics and gas phase reactions and processing, preferably with strong background from industrial processing plants. The position is newly established and will report to the COO.
Tasks will include:
- Operation and optimization of CVD reactors and systems
- Operation and optimization of high temperature systems
- Design of experiments and data analysis
- Be a key participant in the team that scales new industrial processes from kilo scale to ton scale
We desire a candidate with documented experience within several of the following topics:
- Industrial high temperature processes
- Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD)
- Theoretical analysis of reactivity and thermodynamics
- Systematic data analysis for large data sets
- Experience with gas handling, safety analysis
- HSE evaluations
Cenate AS can offer its employees
- To be part of a world class team for development and production of the heart of the battery
- We have high ambitions for our work and collaborate with the world's leading battery and anode producers
- A committed, fun and motivated working environment, focused on accelerating the zero-emission society
- Competitive conditions with good insurance and pension schemes
Women with relevant education and background are encouraged to apply.
Young candidates with strong competence may also apply.
Other vacancies in Cenate:
Received applications will be processed continuously.
For more information about the position, contact Skagerak Consulting at Finn M. Lauvli +47 990 32 220 or Per Bjerk tel: +47 481 55 446
Skagerak Consulting AS is a unique, interdisciplinary consulting environment. We work to develop people and organizations to create lasting improvements and values in public and private companies. Our work is based on a combination of documented methodology, practical experience and a good portion of common sense.
Read more about Skagerak Consulting AS here: www.skc.no.
To avoid attempted fraud, we want to emphasize that we never ask for BankID information in the application process.
Cenate is a Norwegian company developing new and unique silicon based nano materials that will make tomorrow´s lithium batteries smaller, cleaner and lighter. This combination is the key to taking the electrification of the world’s transport sector a big step forward. Cenate is collaborating with several of the world’s leading battery producers and is currently expanding rapidly – both by expanding our R&D team at Forskningsparken in Oslo and by scaling up our last process steps to Giga scale at our industrial pilot plant at Holtskogen just outside Oslo. Cenate has its own laboratories, while also working in close collaboration with specialists from external research institutions and the research teams of our customers worldwide. Based on very promising battery test results from our industrial pilot plant and from some of the world’s largest battery producers, Cenate is now preparing to build its first Giga scale battery materials factories both in Norway and US. The company is owned by the founders as well as Nysnø klimainvesteringer, Must, Bonheur and Vianode/Elkem.