Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
Offshore Wind Opex Engineer
Are you our new crucial member of our Offshore Wind portfolio?
Join Us as an Offshore Wind Opex Engineer at Statkraft!
At Statkraft, we're pioneers in sustainable energy solutions, and we're on the lookout for a vibrant individual to join our team as an Offshore Wind Opex Engineer. As a crucial member of our Offshore Wind portfolio, you'll play a key role in creating and implementing cost-effective logistic solutions that embody our commitment to excellence, with a special focus on Operations and Maintenance (O&M).
If you're enthusiastic about renewable energy, eager to make a meaningful impact, and thrive in a collaborative and forward-thinking environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Innovate for Impact: Take the lead in identifying improved marine solutions to solve the logistic challenge of offshore wind assets in the operation phase. This includes conducting operational expenditure (OPEX) and availability assessments, identifying improvement areas, and implementing findings to boost efficiency.
- Collaborate for Success: Work hand-in-hand with Project Managers on specific projects across regions, bringing your expertise to the table and ensuring seamless coordination for successful project outcomes.
- Strategic Vision: Provide resource-optimized marine concepts for the operational phase, offering valuable insights into how weather, vessel restrictions, component failures, and maintenance activities impact OPEX and availability of offshore wind farms.
- Drive Continuous Improvement: Identify, track, and assess potential O&M logistics synergies, contributing to the growth and success of our portfolio. Act as a key player in the O&M package lead, providing essential budget updates and insightful presentations.
What We're Looking For:
- Analytical Excellence: Be the go-to expert for O&M logistical analysis and modeling. Utilize your expertise to simulate offshore wind farm operations, providing resource-optimized marine concepts, along with operational and financial KPIs and forecasts.
- Innovative Solutions: Stay at the forefront of industry advancements by assessing the latest trends and best practices in offshore wind OPEX benchmarking.
- Collaborative Spirit: Work both independently and collaboratively within a diverse team environment, fostering open communication and contributing to a positive, inclusive, and innovative work culture.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering, mathematics, physics, or a related field.
- Bring at least 5 years of experience in the offshore wind industry, with a strong preference for expertise in OPEX and availability assessments.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using Shoreline’s solutwind farm design, construction, and O&M lifecycle management
- Possess familiarity with fixed and floating wind technology and its challenges.
- Showcase excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
A career with Statkraft is filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities, and the future. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- An opportunity to work with renewable energy and contribute to a low-emission society
- Professional and personal development in an exciting global company
- A working environment characterized by competence, responsibility and innovation and a strong commercial culture
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age, and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and benefit schemes
- Career and learning opportunities at various levels of the organization
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists, and graduates from different countries and background
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible to pass the necessary background check according to regulatory requirements within their location.
Application deadline: December 10, 2023.
This role can be based in Oslo (Lilleakerveien 6), Norway, London, UK, or Cork, Ireland. Relocation support will be provided.
For questions, please contact Sverre Trollsnes, VP of Operational Delivery, Offshore Wind, +47 91782697.
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That is what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we do not see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you will shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
Statkraft har gjort ren energi mulig i over et århundre. Det er det vi tilbyr. 125 års ekspertise uten sidestykke er med på å forsyne verden med det den trenger mest - grønn energi. Fordi i kampen mot klimaendringer ser vi ikke fornybar energi som en del av løsningen - vi tror det er løsningen. Hos oss vil du kunne forme en karriere som virkelig er fremoverlent med mange fantastiske muligheter.
Men det er mer arbeid som må gjøres - derfor trenger vi deg!