Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
Internal Systems Manager
Exciting role alert TOMRA's solution hub!
This is an important and essential role to ensure and secure that all our Internal Systems are running well and that our backup solutions are always in place.
The Internal Systems Manager performs the day-to-day operation of the internal systems for TOMRA’s Collection division (panteautomater) in Asker (The Solution Hub). This includes software support, maintenance, and problem solving. Due to our ISO 27001 certification, ISM works in close collaboration with our Information Security System Manager to ensure and safeguard our Information security controls and follow up.
Specific responsibilities include:
IT Operational support for internal IT-systems
- Change management – upgrades, service requests.
- Problem management – repetitive events or incidents
- Event management – respond to alerts from monitoring tools.
- Configuration and asset management
- Knowledge management – system and procedure documentation
- Service automation – scheduled tasks, scripting, cloud sync
- SLA management – fulfill SLA requirements.
- Establish and maintains integrations between internal and external systems.
- Keeping current regarding new IT operational platforms and software products for system enhancements and future development.
Information Security support for internal ISMS
- Support information security risk assessment activities.
- Contribute as an internal information security advisor.
- Contribute to development of the Information Security Management System.
- Contribute with development of security-related procedures and processes.
- Contribute to security audits in TOMRA and follow-up of observations.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of IT-crisis exercises
The Internal Systems Manager will be the primary contact for suppliers of IT technical services to The Solution Hub.
The Internal Systems Manager will:
- Cooperate closely across TOMRA Collection, TOMRA Group IT and partners production facilities
- Plan, coordinate, and consult with ISM vendors and system owners on changes to IT platforms eg. migration to cloud solutions
- Assist in planning, coordinating, and consulting with vendors and clients for software procurement, product services and support
- Recommend and specify the procurement of related products and services
- Additional tasks, responsibilities and assignments may be necessary to undertake, to reach overall or individual goals of TOMRA.
- B.Sc., M.Sc. or 5 years relevant experience
- Good working knowledge of managing network operating systems and Enterprise Solutions
- In-depth experience of best practice appropriate to operating processes used to build and maintain corporate servers and applications
- Proficiency in SQL scripting and query optimization
- Experience with contact with end users of internal systems
- Able to plan, organize and prioritize your own workload
- Project experience is beneficial
What will you get in return for all the great things you bring to the table?
- A rewarding, unique and exciting position in a company focused on making a positive impact on the climate and making every resource count
- 5 extra days holiday at Easter or Christmas time or between other public holidays in Norway (inneklemt dager)
- Competitive compensation package including bonus and share scheme
- Great benefits, insurances, and pension scheme
- A focus on health of employees with a weekly Physiotherapist visit and yearly Health check
- Hybrid working and open flexible work hours
- If you arrive by electric car, we offer parking and chargers
- Car Pooling group from Oslo; if you’re lucky enough you might share a ride with our CEO – Tove Andersen
- Our Kafé Matro has Fruit, yoghurt and enough options to get you through the day
We have great working spaces, café (with healthy and varied lunch buffet) and training studio at our office in Asker. You can even do some “forest bathing” to clear your head or spark some new ideas in the forest a few steps from our front door!
Find this interesting? Then we would love to hear from you!
Please write your motivation letter in "Message to Manager" on the application page and attach only your CV.
Application deadline 24th of September!
We would like to hear from you even if you don’t think you tick all the boxes and requirements but feel you strongly align with our values and can bring something special to TOMRA
TOMRA does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, colour, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age, or other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you have questions, please contact:
Matthew Cross, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, +47 468 78 998
We use Semac background checks on final candidates as part of our recruitment process.
TOMRA was founded in 1972, based on the design, manufacturing and sale of reverse vending machines (RVMs) for automated collection of used beverage containers. Today TOMRA provides solutions that enable the circular economy with advanced collection and sorting systems, and food processing by employing sensor-based sorting and grading technology.
TOMRA Collection is a leading innovator in the circular economy and Clean Loop Recycling. Founded on the invention of the world's first reverse vending machine, we are now responsible for approximately 80,000 installations across more than 60 markets. By providing an effective and efficient way of collecting, sorting and processing containers, TOMRA's reverse vending systems make it easy for consumers to recycle and contribute to a more sustainable planet.
The TOMRA Group employs 5000 people globally and is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (OSE: TOM).
At TOMRA, we want people to innovate, show passion in their work and be responsible. We encourage the freedom to innovate and take risks that result in breakthroughs that challenge the status quo. We value passion that focuses and commits to meeting success. We believe in a responsible and safe mindset that takes care of our customers, products, and fellow employees.
Join the Resource Revolution!
TOMRA ble grunnlagt i Vollen, Asker for 50 år siden da to brødre hjalp en lokal kjøpmann å løse hans utfordringer med håndtering av returnerte tomflasker. Lite visste de at dette var starten på et selskap som skulle bli ledende innen design, produksjon og salg av panteautomater for automatisert innsamling av brukte drikkebeholdere.
I dag leverer TOMRA teknologiledende løsninger som muliggjør sirkulær økonomi med avanserte innsamlings- og sorteringssystemer for optimalisering av ressursgjenvinning og minimering av avfall i næringsmiddel-, gjenvinnings- og gruveindustrien.
Globalt har TOMRA mer enn 100 000 installasjoner i over 80 markeder. Konsernet sysselsetter ~5 000 globalt og er børsnotert på Oslo Børs. (OSE: TOM). For mer informasjon om TOMRA, se www.TOMRA.com