Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
HR Business Partner
- with focus on EDI and competence development
We invite you to bring your engagement and key business skills into play as you contribute to Ramboll’s development together with the management team you are supporting and the rest of the HR team. To succeed in this role you must have experience from a HR Business Partner role for at least 5 years and preferably from a knowledge-based company. Are you our new HR Business Partner? Click the apply button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative, and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our HR department
As our new HR Business Partner, you will be part of a collaborative and highly skilled team of three HR business partners and one HR Advisor reporting directly to the HR Director in Norway. Within HR you will also work closely with our teams in HR Operations and Talent Acquisition, in addition to Global HR. We have a strong team of 10 HR professionals in Norway who collaborate closely together. In addition to the local team, we have a close collaboration with Global HR and its Centre of Excellence who own the overall processes and support the local HR team in the implementation of those.
We have been through an exciting transformation journey within HR with a focus on redefining our operating model and streamlining the processes to add value to the business. The HR BPs share the responsibility for following up on seven market areas and supporting the line managers both strategically and operationally in their work. This role will be responsible for several of our smaller business units as well as being lead responsible for some of Ramboll’s yearly HR processes.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Establish a solid professional relationship with the management team and other leaders in the business unit you are supporting – to become a trusted advisor
- Contribute proactively with professional expertise to support the strategic development of the business unit
- Be responsible and drive strategic and oversee operational development of a learning organization with competence development in the forefront, hereunder implementation and follow up competence strategy and use of Ramboll Academy as a tool
- Facilitate annual HR processes, e.g., Performance & Development Process, Succession Planning, Employee Satisfaction & Engagement Survey follow-up
- Drive HR processes and projects according to the HR business plan
- Lead and support the improvement, creation, and implementation of HR tools and concepts
- Orchestrate collaboration with, e.g. recruitment, development, and rewards in the strategic needs presented from the business to make sure overall delivery is feasible and includes the experts needed to deliver
- Responsible for follow-up of one direct report, HR Advisor.
- Overall responsible for EDI and Employer Branding, both supported by the HR Advisor
- Contribute to the development of global processes and tools by participating in global projects and initiatives representing Norwegian organization
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- A relevant master’s degree related to HR
- Demonstrated business integrity, insight and empathy in addition to insight in multiple human resource disciplines including HR policy, systems, processes, and tools, applied in a Norwegian context.
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation in a role that contains both global and local aspects and with all organisational levels
- proven history of driving learning and development initiatives to meet strategic organizational needs
- Experience from working with topics such as EDI, Employer Branding or Talent management
- Project management/process facilitation experience is an advantage
- Fluency in both English and one of Scandinavian languages
Personal qualities that will ensure you progress in this role include: good at establishing and maintaining professional relations with internal clients and various functions across organisation, knowledge sharing with managers as well as colleagues within HR, self-managing with responsibility for own tasks, ability to manage complex and difficult HR projects cross-functionally, ability to work with different industries and processes in parallel.
Ramboll is a highly value-driven company and we think you are too. Ramboll works every day to make a difference in the communities where we work, and we hope you can identify with us and our projects.
Welcome to our Support Organisation
In Ramboll’s Support Organisation we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll in Norway
Ramboll is one of the largest engineering, design and consultancy company in Norway. Here, you can apply your professional passion for high quality and innovation to services like Sustainable Cities Development, Planning, Buildings, Railroads, Roads and Environmental Consulting. Together, we strive to create the right solutions for our clients, always exploring and considering new concepts, methods and technologies to deliver more value.
How to apply
Apply online. We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have questions, you are welcome to contact Victoria Bodak, HR Director at 40626390, or Lene Rutle, Recruiting Lead at 992 03 604.
Deadline: 09.08.2023. Applications will be assessed in June and August. July is the summer holiday.
Rambøll er en global samfunnsrådgiver med eksperter innen bygg, arkitektur & plan, transport, vann, miljø & helse, energi, olje & gass og management consulting. I Norge er vi 1500 medarbeidere fordelt på 16 kontorer og internasjonalt har vi totalt 15 000 medarbeidere lokalisert i 35 land. Sammen med våre kunder søker Rambøll mot nye løsninger som balanserer menneskelige og kommersielle behov. Slik inspirer vi hverandre til å se forbi det åpenbare - hver dag!