Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
Head of Technology & Digital Design
Ramboll Water, Global
We invite you to bring your expertise and leadership into play as you contribute to strengthening, streamlining and reinforcing our focus across Ramboll Water on excellence in BIM, CAD, Digital Design and other engineering and analysis tools. Are you our new Head of Technology & Digital Design? Click the apply-button to send your application. Workplace could be the head office in Copenhagen or another Ramboll office with relevant activities.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative, and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies, and people around the world.
You will be part of Ramboll Water
You will be part of the global market unit Ramboll Water and as Head of Technology & Digital Design, you will be responsible for day-to-day steer, development, and management of technology & digital design within Ramboll Water across our Country Market Units. You will report to our Digitalisation & Innovation Director.
Your main responsibilities
Your main responsibilities include:
- Work together with a small and dedicated global Digitalisation & Innovation team in building and developing structures, capabilities, processes, and resources & capacity to steer, drive, and scale our initiatives within technology and digital design.
- Drive knowledge sharing and upskilling within engineering and analysis tools across Ramboll Water
- Active alignment with the Heads of Technology & Digital Design in the other markets to ensure knowledge sharing and collaboration on cross market technology & digital design projects
Prioritization & decision making
- Define, prioritise, and recommend strategic projects within Technology and Digital Design that enable a digital and green transition based on a sound business case approach and in alignment with the Global Division Directors and the Global Technical Networks
- Accountable for ensuring that all digital design ideas are assessed or escalated to the right level and escalated to right decision forum for larger investments or stopped when not sufficient business value can be generated.
Standardization & streamlining
- Ensure development, management and maintenance of the Water specific CAD/BIM, Digital Design and Engineering & Analytical tools portfolio, add-ons and configurations, incl. organising Subject Matter Expert teams on business-critical Engineering & Analytical tools across markets and geographies.
- Ensure common standards, work processes, best practices and methodologies are agreed, developed, maintained and implemented within and across Waters platforms for CAD/BIM and digital design.
Adoption & support
- Organise and lead Subject Matter Expert support on business-critical Engineering & Analytical tools, including support for client facing teams to guide clients during their uptake of digital technologies.
- Create, enforce, and drive implementation of standardised processes and methods (e.g. Minimum Digital Project Requirements and Computational Design) to ensure that projects realise the desired benefits across geographies.
- Systematically promote the changes in culture and ways of working that enable digital transformation across platforms and markets.
- Support in ensuring projects applying digital design are set up for success and provide feedback from the projects.
Knowledge sharing & upskilling
- Ensuring lessons are learnt from project successes as well as project failures and are disseminated throughout the market and incorporated into best practices.
- Drive market Engineering & Analytical tools and digital design training, implementation etc
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll Water, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Inspirational leadership and stakeholder management skills and experience in driving change
- Well informed about Water industry digital trends and new technologies and understand the threats and opportunities these pose to current state-of-the-art for Water businesses.
- Digital savvy with proven experience in driving technology and digital design and engineering processes
- Strong communication skills in English, culturally sensitive
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
- Proven track record in project and program management
- Ability to work both on strategic as well as tactical level, with a result-oriented attitude
- Team builder with an eye for development of people
Welcome to our Water division
At Ramboll, a global team of specialised water consultants support the development of sustainable societies. We assist our clients with their most challenging water management issues, delivering solutions that enable people and nature to flourish. Our main service areas cover Water Infrastructure & Climate Adaptation, Water & Wastewater Treatment, Water Resource Management.
Ramboll is a global architecture, engineering and consultancy company. Working at one of our offices in 35 countries you will join 17,500 fellow bright minds in creating innovative and sustainable solutions within Buildings, Transport, Energy, Environment & Health, Water, Management Consulting and Architecture & Landscape. Combining local experience with global knowledge, we help shape the society of tomorrow.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline: We will conduct interviews as soon as possible, so please apply now.
Rambøll er en global samfunnsrådgiver med eksperter innen bygg, arkitektur & plan, transport, vann, miljø & helse, energi, olje & gass og management consulting. I Norge er vi 1500 medarbeidere fordelt på 16 kontorer og internasjonalt har vi totalt 15 000 medarbeidere lokalisert i 35 land. Sammen med våre kunder søker Rambøll mot nye løsninger som balanserer menneskelige og kommersielle behov. Slik inspirer vi hverandre til å se forbi det åpenbare - hver dag!