Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
Head of Sales and Customer Management
Do you want to help develop the leading tower company in the Nordics?
As our new Head of Sales and Customer Management in Norway you will drive the way Telenor Infra improves our attractiveness in the market. Further growth, both by developing the customer relations, and developing the offerings towards existing and new customers, is one of our key strategic ambitions.
The Head of Sales and Customer Management in Norway is responsible for developing and increasing value for our business through developing customers both strategically and commercially. Furthermore, this role will highlight issues that create most value and make Telenor Infra a more sustainable and profitable company.
You will report directly to the CEO of Telenor Infra, and as part of the management team, be responsible for representing commercial opportunities and issues. The role is also a part of the Nordic Commercial Team, together with the Heads of Sales and Customer Management in Sweden and Finland, and will report in dotted lines to Nordic CCO.
Are you our Head of Sales and Customer Management, then we would like to hear from you!
Some of your main responsibilities:
As Head of Sales and Customer Management you will manage and develop a local / national sales unit including personnel responsibility as a part of the management team. This includes supporting and developing employees through close dialogue and follow-up. Furthermore, you will develop the unit to take full customer journey responsibility and recommend changes to processes in cooperation with the team and colleagues. You will be commercially responsible for Telenor Infra's entire portfolio based on customer, regulatory and security requirements. You will also be Key Account Manager towards our key customer – Telenor Norway.
To deliver on your responsibilities, you will need to identify and drive sales by actively engaging in all stages from working proactively with pipeline management until closing. Developing customers directly and in collaboration with partners and suppliers are key. This includes a clear structure, and to build and maintain relationships with the customer's management and/or organization. It is also necessary to proactively contribute to good interaction and coordination internally in Telenor Infra.
Preferred qualifications and experience:
- 5 – 10 years of relevant work experience, preferably within sales or marketing in the B2B market
- University degree, preferably within marketing, business or management.
- Understand the importance of customers and our dedication to provide high quality and continuous improvement.
- Proficiency in English language, both oral and written, is required.
- Leadership experience and a strategic mindset.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Team-worker with the ability to share knowledge and experience across the company and between companies.
- The ability to multitask while ensuring that targets are reached.
- Able to drive processes forward and motivate co-workers.
- Ability to present and express at management forums internally as well as externally.
In Nordic Towers we offer you:
At Telenor Nordic Towers, you have the chance to join a team that's pivotal in connecting Norway’s, Sweden’s, and Finland’s digital infrastructure. Focused on constructing and upkeeping top-tier, sustainable, and critical telecommunications infrastructure, we serve as the cornerstone of our modern information society. This positions us to transform how we connect, communicate, and interact in the future. You'll experience a distinctive and empowering workplace where your opinions matter, your input creates tangible effects, and you can engage with skilled colleagues who genuinely share a passion for their work, our customers, and the company.
- For more information, please contact Torbjørn Ø Teigen, CEO Telenor Infra, mob. +47 90990537.
- Application due date is September 11th, 2023.
- This position is based at Fornebu, Norway.
- Some travelling might be required.
- We do a background check on relevant candidates through Semac AS.
- The candidate would need to be able to obtain a security clearance in accordance with the Norwegian Security Act.
Telenor Nordic Towers’ goal is to become the leading Nordic tower company and is comprised of Telenor Infra (in Norway), Telenor Tower Sweden, and DNA Tower (in Finland). All companies are ensuring critical telecommunication infrastructure across the Nordic region. With a strong team of almost 130 employees, we thrive in embracing continuous development, green practices, sustainability, and innovative solutions.
Our diverse range of colleagues includes high skilled Engineers in Energy, Towers and Buildings, Sales and Customer Management, Production and Delivery Managers, Legal and Security experts, Finance and Business Analysts, HSE, Sustainability and Risk Managers and more.