Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
Head of Projects Delivery
Do you want to join the next phase of our green journey?
Are you a highly motivated individual with a passion for successfully executing wind and solar projects?
Are you seeking an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with a robust pipeline of projects?
Hydro REIN invests in large renewable projects. We have a significant portfolio in the Nordics and in Brazil (2.6GW in construction and secured) with strong near-term growth potential (5 GW+ in the pipeline). A key focus going forward is further development of wind and solar projects in the Nordics and in the rest of Europe.
If you have a proven track record as a skilled project manager in the wind and solar energy sector, we are looking for you to become our new Head of Project Delivery and provide strategic leadership and technical, operational and managerial leadership for successful implementation of projects.
- An opportunity to take a leading role in developing a strong pipeline of projects, build the business and define the organization development strategy at the same time.
- An international, ambitious and dynamic "start-up" working environment with the necessary support and financial back-up to succeed.
- A unique work culture focusing on the team, placing diversity at the core for solving complex challenges, and living our values of care, courage and collaboration every day.
You will manage a project delivery team involved in the development, delivery and operation & maintenance of utility scale projects, ensuring they are completed to a high quality, safely, on time and within budget. This includes due diligence and quality control of 3rd party operated projects, as well as full responsibility for delivery of projects lead by Hydro Rein.
Main tasks will be to:
- Further strengthen the organization to prepare for future solar and wind projects, primarily in the Nordics, both in terms of capabilities and governance.
- Support the development teams to mature projects to financial close, seeking value-creating solutions.
- Ensure compliance with the operating system, HSE and other project management standards.
- Oversee EPC contract negotiations.
- Ensure that the projects are delivered safely, sustainably, on time and budget, to a high quality, and prepared for successful operations.
Who are you?
- You have strong organizational skills, a strategic mindset, demonstrated ability to analyze and prioritize, strong communication skills, and a track record of successfully delivering large renewable projects.
- You are triggered by delivering results and meeting customer expectations, setting high standards while achieving set goals.
- Additionally, you are driven by values and have a passion for building teams and organizations.
- As we are a growing company in a developing industry, we also think that you adapt and respond well to change, being open to new ideas and showing sensitivity to different cultures.
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in renewable project management
- Master’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial preferred)
- Fluent in English and one Scandinavian language. Portuguese is an added advantage
You will be reporting to Chief Project Officer in Hydro Rein. The position is located in Oslo/Norway.
Do you not meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and minorities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet all qualification criteria. At Rein we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you are excited about this role but your experience does not align perfectly with every qualification requirement, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Please enclose a cover letter and copies of relevant academic transcripts, diplomas, certificates etc. Only applications received through our online system will be considered, not via e-mail. As part of our recruitment process, we use Semac for background checks.
Apply before: Sunday 10/01/2023 at midnight, CET.
If you have any questions, please contact:
- Hiring manager
Laure Bernhardt, Chief Project Officer
Phone: (Norway +47) 98006451
Vil du være med på å forme en bærekraftig fremtid?
Med sine 30 000 ansatte verden over og sin tilstedeværelse i en rekke markeder for aluminium, metallgjenvinning og fornybar energi besitter Hydro unik innsikt, kunnskap og kompetanse.
Vi har en stolt historie og ønsker å være ledende i arbeidet med å skape en bærekraftig fremtid ved å utvikle naturressurser til innovative produkter og løsninger. Det er alle våre dyktige medarbeidere som er vår viktigste suksessfaktor.
Klikk her for å utforske vår verden og kjernen i vår virksomhet.