Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
Head Of Operational Improvement
Strategic leadership in action: Join Ramboll!
Do you want to lead a dedicated Operational Improvement team? Are you motivated by driving business improvement projects?
If this sounds like you, or you’re curious to learn more, then this role could be the perfect opportunity. Join Operational Excellence and Health & Safety as our new Group Head of Operational Improvement and work with us to close the gap to a sustainable future.
Your new role
As our Group Head of Operational Improvement, you will be responsible for driving continuous business improvement projects in our business unit ultimately enabling Ramboll to achieve the profitability targets outlined. You will be leading the analysis, planning and execution of improvement projects in diversified parts of Ramboll’s business spanning from management to engineering consultancy. To succeed in this role, you must have extensive knowledge and experience in driving operational restructuring and short-term performance improvement initiatives that have a direct impact on the profitability of a business unit.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for driving improvement engagements including advising on performance improvements, topline growth, cost reduction, organizational structure.
- Drive the engagement with the business and define the project scope in consultation with the local business unit.
- Provide analysis of the current situation including financial, commercial, operational, and organizational aspects and present the findings and recommended actions to the local Managing Director and the Group Executive Board.
- Accountable for all parts of the improvement process including defining project governance, project planning, mobilizing the project team, conducting, and presenting analysis, facilitating workshops, conducting risk assessment, creating short- and long-term action plan and ensure the execution of the action plan.
- Lead a dedicated Operational Improvement team and mobilize and lead an extended team by adding resources based on specific challenges.
- Provide intellectual leadership for the project teams by generating key ideas and conceptual frameworks to guide research and analysis.
- Secure short-term improvements and plan long-term changes.
- Ensure the engagement and involvement of the senior leadership team in the local business unit and in Group.
Your new team
You will report to our Senior Group Director for Operational Excellence and Health & Safety, and you will become part of Operational Excellence and Health & Safety whose ambition is to implement holistic operational processes, tools, and governance in Ramboll that enable efficient global collaboration toward client goals. We are a function that values diversity, collaboration, and engagement, and we have a reputation as a great place to work.
From the moment you start at Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you can continue to grow with the company. Whilst we look forward to supporting your continued learning and development, for this role we have identified some qualifications, skills, and capabilities that will set you up for success.
- A track record of leading turnarounds /operational restructuring projects in large companies.
- Significant work experience from similar roles in global organizations.
- Strong leadership skills gained from experience in managing a direct team as well as indirect management of project members, project contributors and senior stakeholders.
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
- You are known for your structured approach, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as effective collaboration, communication, and persuasion skills.
- You have proven interpersonal skills, and you can quickly build trust and effective relationships at all levels and across geographies and markets.
- You enjoy stakeholder management and can interact with and manage C-level stakeholders.
What we can offer you
- Flexible work environment.
- Leaders you can count on, guided by our Leadership Principles.
- Be valued for the unique person you are.
- Never be short of inspiration from colleagues, clients, and projects.
- The long-term thinking of a foundation-owned company.
- You will become part of a strong team that work closely with the senior management across Ramboll to ensure Operational Excellence in all we do.
- You will be close to the Group Executive Board and the overall strategy and thereby have a strong foundation to make a broad impact on how we drive operational improvement globally.
Work at the heart of sustainable change
Ramboll is a global architecture, engineering, and consultancy company. We believe that the purpose of sustainable change is to create a thriving world for both nature and people. So, that’s where we start – and how we work. At Ramboll, our core strength is our people, and our history is rooted in a clear vision of how a responsible company should act. Being open and curious is a cornerstone of our culture. We embrace an inclusive mindset that looks for fresh, diverse, and innovative perspectives. We respect, embrace, and invite diversity in all forms to actively cultivate an environment where everyone can flourish and realise their full potential.
Ready to join us?
Please submit your application. Be sure to include all relevant documents including your CV, cover letter, etc.
Thank you for taking the time to apply! We look forward to receiving your application.
Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a foundation-owned people company. We have more than 18,000 experts working across our global operations in 35 countries. Our experts are leaders in their fields, developing and delivering innovative solutions in diverse markets including Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy, and Management Consulting. We invite you to contribute to a more sustainable future working in an open, collaborative, and empowering company. Combining local experience with global knowledge, we together shape the societies of tomorrow.
Equality, diversity, and inclusion is at the heart of what we do
We believe in the strength of diversity and know that unique experiences and perspectives are vital for creating truly sustainable societies. Therefore, we are committed to providing an inclusive and supportive work environment where everyone can flourish and reach their potential. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to contact our recruitment team to discuss any accommodations you need during the application process.
Rambøll er en global samfunnsrådgiver med eksperter innen bygg, arkitektur & plan, transport, vann, miljø & helse, energi, olje & gass og management consulting. I Norge er vi 1500 medarbeidere fordelt på 16 kontorer og internasjonalt har vi totalt 15 000 medarbeidere lokalisert i 35 land. Sammen med våre kunder søker Rambøll mot nye løsninger som balanserer menneskelige og kommersielle behov. Slik inspirer vi hverandre til å se forbi det åpenbare - hver dag!