Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
Head of automotive Program Management
Want to work with the challenges and opportunities with new aluminum products?
Since 1905, Hydro has turned natural resources into valuable products for people and businesses with focus on a safe and good workplace for our 30,000 employees in more than 140 locations.
Hydro is committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future and in doing so, creating more viable societies by developing natural resources into products and solutions in innovative and efficient ways to industries that matter.
Aluminium Metal Commercial is responsible for the global sale of Hydro’s casthouse products from both fully owned and partly owned facilities. In the transition towards a greener economy, Hydro takes leadership by providing low carbon aluminium products to the market.Hydro has a Strategic Partnership Program aiming to team up with industry frontrunners that put ambitious decarbonization targets on their products, such as automotive OEMs in Europe and globally.
If you’d like to be part of our Commercial team and work with our partners to shape the journey towards carbon neutrality in automotive, have a closer look at this opportunity!
Organization and structure
The Head of Automotive Program Management will manage/coordinate Partnership Projects with end users to realize carbon footprint reduction roadmaps. In this role you truly work through the whole value chain, where you will be able to address the challenges, dilemmas and opportunities with new aluminium products.
Coordinate and manage projects/programs through our value chain including end users mainly being our strategic partnerships in automotive. Focus areas are:
- Development of low carbon aluminium alloys that support decarbonization roadmaps.
- Increase the use of (post-consumed) recycled aluminium.
- Introducing new alloys for various component including organization of verification/qualification/piloting.
- Project management.
- Automotive expert: support our commercial organizations and R&D organization with automotive related questions.
- Participate in strategies developing processes focusing especially on capturing value from the Hydro decarbonization and recycling ambitions.
As a person, you enjoy working on innovative products solutions and you are not afraid to act distributive in the value chain if needed and have strategic mindset. Your project management skills are well developed, and you manage to create engagement in teams. You thrive when collaborating with others, combining strong communication skills with customer orientation.
- Technical university degree
- Substantial experience in product development and/or proven ability to launch new products preferably within the automotive value chain.
- Experience with aluminium or other metals is an advantage.
- You have experience of working in matrix organizations and you feel comfortable doing so.
- International experience – fluent in English. German language skills are an advantage.
- A passion to participate in our journey to reduce carbon footprint of our aluminium production, and capture value based on this
- An exciting opportunity to take a central role to enable decarbonization of aluminium in automotive industry.
- A great team spirit, based the Hydro values, care, courage and collaboration.
- A key role in a global organization, with a wide range of expertise.
- Great opportunity to develop your knowledge in project management and build a career in a company for the future.
- Join Hydro's ambitious journey to grow in renewable energy and strengthen our position as a leading supplier of low-carbon aluminum.
Job Location Oslo, Norway
Other locations (Germany, the Netherlands) can also be considered.
Hydro is heading in a new and exciting direction, and we depend on different perspectives to solve our tasks and meet customer needs. Building on our three core values – Care, Courage and Collaboration – we target a high performing and sustainable work environment based on inclusion of our differences. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for the position.
Vil du være med på å forme en bærekraftig fremtid?
Med sine 30 000 ansatte verden over og sin tilstedeværelse i en rekke markeder for aluminium, metallgjenvinning og fornybar energi besitter Hydro unik innsikt, kunnskap og kompetanse.
Vi har en stolt historie og ønsker å være ledende i arbeidet med å skape en bærekraftig fremtid ved å utvikle naturressurser til innovative produkter og løsninger. Det er alle våre dyktige medarbeidere som er vår viktigste suksessfaktor.
Klikk her for å utforske vår verden og kjernen i vår virksomhet.