Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
Group Director, HSEQ
Be a part of global HSEQ initiatives and Health & Safety leadership!
Are you motivated by engaging and working with talented colleagues across geographies and markets? Do you want to be part of a foundation-owned and value-based company?
If this sounds like you, or you’re curious to learn more, then this role could be the perfect opportunity. Join our Operational Excellence and Health & Safety as our new Group Director, HSEQ and work with us to close the gap to a sustainable future.
Please note that for this position we welcome applications globally.
Your new role
As our Group Director for HSEQ, you will be responsible for the overall HSEQ work in Ramboll, including health and safety awareness initiatives, quality assurance, environmental management and ISO certifications. To succeed in this role, you must have knowledge and experience within the area of HSEQ and effective collaboration skills, especially towards the different HSEQ organisations in the Ramboll business units around the world.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Instil purpose and set the direction for the Group HSEQ team within Operational Excellence, leading by example.
- Promote a culture of compliance, driving continuous improvement across the business around Health & Safety, wellbeing of employees and Environmental matters.
- Drive health and safety (H&S) leadership, including H&S campaigns and spotlights, mental health & well-being initiatives, and H&S training.
- Lead and/or participate in work-related H&S incident investigation, including corrective and preventive actions.
- Ensure that the Ramboll ISO certifications are maintained, including the proper planification and conduction of external audits, as well as internal audits and screenings.
- Together with other Group Functions, participate in fulfilling the Ramboll strategy on being ‘The Partner for Sustainable Change’.
- Be accountable for the Group HSEQ governance and processes, and be responsible for the development, continuous improvement, and maintenance of related requirements, supporting guidance, and tools.
- Ensure the engagement and involvement of the Ramboll business units, especially the HSEQ Leads and HSEQ organisations, and other relevant stakeholders, e.g., other Group Functions.
- Ensure relevant reporting on HSEQ performance to authorities, clients, Ramboll Group Executive Board, and/or the executive management in the Ramboll business units.
Your new team
You will report to our Senior Group Director for Operational Excellence and Health & Safety, and you will be part of a Group function whose focus is to implement holistic operational processes, tools, and governance in Ramboll that enable efficient global collaboration toward client goals. We are a function that values diversity, collaboration, and engagement, and we have a reputation as a great place to work.
From the moment you start at Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you can continue to grow with the company. Whilst we look forward to supporting your continued learning and development, for this role we have identified some qualifications, skills, and capabilities that will set you up for success.
- Proven experience with HSEQ management
- Previous experience of leading an HSEQ management team.
- Significant work experience in building up, continually improve, and implement HSEQ management systems.
- Effective leadership skills gained from experience in supporting and developing a direct team as well as indirect management of project members, project contributors and senior stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge within ISO standards and ISO certification.
- Good written and oral English skills (being English the business language in Ramboll).
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
- You are known for your structured approach, effective analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as proven collaboration, communication, and persuasion skills.
- You have great interpersonal skills, and you can quickly build trust and effective relationships at all levels and across the Ramboll geographies and markets.
What we can offer you
- Flexible work environment.
- Investment in your development.
- Leaders you can count on, guided by our Leadership Principles.
- Be valued for the unique person you are.
- Never be short of inspiration from colleagues, clients, and projects.
- The long-term thinking of a foundation-owned company.
- You will become part of a team that work closely with the senior management across Ramboll to ensure Operational Excellence and Health & Safety in all we do.
- You will be close to the Group Executive Board and the overall strategy and thereby have a solid foundation to make a broad impact on our global HSEQ setup.
Work at the heart of sustainable change
Ramboll is a global architecture, engineering, and consultancy company. We believe that the purpose of sustainable change is to create a thriving world for both nature and people. So, that’s where we start – and how we work. At Ramboll, our core strength is our people, and our history is rooted in a clear vision of how a responsible company should act. Being open and curious is a cornerstone of our culture. We embrace an inclusive mindset that looks for fresh, diverse, and innovative perspectives. We respect, embrace, and invite diversity in all forms to actively cultivate an environment where everyone can flourish and realise their full potential.
Ready to join us?
Please submit your application. Be sure to include all relevant documents including your CV, cover letter, etc.
Thank you for taking the time to apply! We look forward to receiving your application.
Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a foundation-owned people company. We have more than 18,000 experts working across our global operations in 35 countries. Our experts are leaders in their fields, developing and delivering innovative solutions in diverse markets including Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy, and Management Consulting. We invite you to contribute to a more sustainable future working in an open, collaborative, and empowering company. Combining local experience with global knowledge, we together shape the societies of tomorrow.
Equality, diversity, and inclusion is at the heart of what we do
We believe in the strength of diversity and know that unique experiences and perspectives are vital for creating truly sustainable societies. Therefore, we are committed to providing an inclusive and supportive work environment where everyone can flourish and reach their potential. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to contact our recruitment team to discuss any accommodations you need during the application process.
Rambøll er en global samfunnsrådgiver med eksperter innen bygg, arkitektur & plan, transport, vann, miljø & helse, energi, olje & gass og management consulting. I Norge er vi 1500 medarbeidere fordelt på 16 kontorer og internasjonalt har vi totalt 15 000 medarbeidere lokalisert i 35 land. Sammen med våre kunder søker Rambøll mot nye løsninger som balanserer menneskelige og kommersielle behov. Slik inspirer vi hverandre til å se forbi det åpenbare - hver dag!