Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
- Project Development and Engineering, Renewables
Do you want to launch your career journey in Energy Systems, Renewables? We are looking for a Graduate to join our team in 2024.
As a Consultant in our Department of Project Development and Project Engineering in the Renewables Service Area, you will become a part of an international team of advisors focusing on the offshore and onshore wind industry. You will be involved in projects related to the planning, development, construction and operation phases of wind farm projects. Our advisory projects vary across services such as technical and/or commercial studies, technical due diligence, construction monitoring and qualification of new technologies. Your tasks may not only be limited to wind but could involve other renewables such as floating solar, wave power and integrated energy systems.
DNV is now looking for young professionals who are ready to start their journey with us in August 2024.
What to expect as a Graduate in Project Development and Project Engineering, Renewables
- Provide our customers with technical support related to planning and development of wind farm concepts and projects
- Discuss and resolve technical issues with project developers and lenders/investors and support customers through the financial closings of projects and through the construction phase (technical due diligence services)
- Perform market studies, cost studies and technical assessments
- Conduct wind farm site visits and construction monitoring activities
- Draw on the full breadth of the in-depth knowledge in DNV expert teams to deliver on customer needs
- Become an expert of wind project in the Nordics and further work on international projects
Who are we looking for?
- University degree or equivalent technical education (e.g. in energy/mechanical/electrical/civil engineering)
- Understanding of the wind power industry
- A strong interest in wind project development and construction
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to compose clear and accurate reports in English
- Competence within one or more of the disciplines structural design, mooring design, hydrodynamic analysis and marine operations, is an advantage
- Diligent and team oriented
- Good Project Management skills, and organizational and effective time management skills, as you may be required to handle multiple projects
- Self-motivated, proactive, high sense of responsibility and personal integrity
- Confident manner, independent and structured way of acting
- Willingness and ability to travel to wind farm sites, conferences, clients, and internal meetings
Reasons to work with us
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including 6 weeks annual vacation, subsidised canteen, competitive pension, insurance, and parental leave agreement, in addition to a profit share scheme.
- Work/life balance. We offer flexible working hours and workplace, with focus on work/life balance for our employees.
- Supportive and caring culture. Our international culture embodies diverse colleagues who value teamwork and inclusion across business areas and borders. We offer opportunities for our employees to connect through social and professional networks. Our largest community CONNECT, throws after-works and informal meetings all year long for you to join.
- Career and development. DNV offers extensive possibilities to grow and develop your competencies and career ambitions. We have a strong company culture with emphasis on growth mindset, knowledge sharing, and professional and personal development.
By joining DNV you become part of a world-leading company whose purpose is to safeguard life, property, and the environment. Our values “we care, we share, we dare” characterize how we work and behave towards each other and our customers.
Our Høvik office is located in beautiful surroundings by the sea and can offer access to sailboats, kayaks, tennis courts etc. We have more than 30 activity groups for you to join, as well as gym facilities and a kindergarten located on our premises. It is also worth noting that we offer free parking and shuttle buses to and from Skøyen, Lysaker and Sandvika.
Interested? How to apply
To be considered for this role, please ensure that you upload your CV, application letter, and grade transcripts in our application tracking system (iCIMS). All documents should be in English, if possible. If you choose to apply for more than one role in DNV, please state your preference in the application letter.
Application deadline: 01.10.2023. We will evaluate your application after the deadline and thank you for your patience.
Any questions? Please contact Elisabeth Clemens, Head of Section (Nordics), Project Development and Project Engineering, Renewables, Northern Europe on +47 90230450, or Marte Aaberg Midtsund, Head of Department, Project Engineering and Due Diligence, Renewables, Northern Europe on +47 47329082.
We are ready to receive your application – so apply now!
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We provide assurance to the entire energy value chain through our advisory, monitoring, verification, and certification services. As the world's leading resource of independent energy experts and technical advisors, we help industries and governments to navigate the many complex, interrelated transitions taking place globally and regionally, in the energy industry. We are committed to realizing the goals of the Paris Agreement, and support all stakeholders to transition faster to a deeply decarbonized energy system.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
DNV is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.