Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
- Engineers for Offshore Class
DNV is a leading Classification Society for Mobile Offshore Units (MOUs), and our unit is currently involved in the design review of several ongoing and upcoming large projects worldwide. Join us and get the opportunity to work in an international environment with challenging projects from the world’s leading designers of MOUs and have an impact on the safety evaluation of existing and tomorrow’s MOUs.
We are looking for Graduates to join us in 2024!
Offshore Class is part of the Business Area Maritime in DNV and we see an increasing demand for our services, particularly within offshore wind and offshore fish farms. We therefore want to supplement our team with graduate engineers.
Our unit is involved in the following type of units:
- wind turbine installation units;
- floating offshore wind turbines;
- offshore fish farms;
- ship-shaped units (production, storage- and offloading, well intervention and drilling);
The above activities are mainly related to newbuilding but also includes conversions and modifications of existing units. We are also responsible for follow-up of the units in operation. This is carried out from a dedicated team with Fleet Responsible engineers.
- IT engineers with modelling and analytical skills with ability to develop IT systems for improvement of work processes
- Engineers with the ability to work in a hectic work environment with the ability to handle several parallel projects
- Engineers with passion for managing risk on complex floating structures
- Independent persons with a systematic, creative and curious mindset, able to work in teams and enjoys both internal and external interactions
- Mechanical engineer with interest for advanced components to be used for material handling including installation of equipment on floating installations
- Mechanical engineer with competence/interest related to IT and programming
- Structural engineer/naval architect with passion and interest for floating installations
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact: Head of Department Offshore Class Approval, Per-Gunnar Mosand at +47 95270021
Application deadline is 1st October 2023.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in risk management and assurance, with almost 12,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry – across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
DNV is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.