Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
- Life Cycle Management in Maritime Advisory
Do you want to launch your career journey in Life Cycle Management in Maritime Advisory? We are looking for Graduates to join our team in 2024!
With almost 12,500 employees operating in over 100 countries, DNV is a leading expert in risk management and assurance. By leveraging our extensive experience and knowledge, we drive safety and sustainable performance forward, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
Maritime Advisory Life Cycle Management (LCM) is a section based in Miami and the Oslo office located in Norway providing maritime advisory services add substantial value to the business of DNV’s maritime customers and strengthening the development of customer relationships.
LCM provides a life-cycle approach for enhancing safety, sustainability and efficiency through new technologies and digitalization. The section actively support maritime customers’ needs for substantial GHG emission reductions. This includes ESG Advisory services ranging from policy, strategy development, implementation of the strategy including automated reporting for maritime customers globally.
DNV is now looking for young professionals who are ready to start their journey with us in August 2024.
Successful candidates will join our team of highly competent consultants involving collaboration with maritime advisory teams in other regions. The role will draw on the totality in DNV capabilities to identify, lead or participate in winning larger multidiscipline projects. Typical projects and service offerings include:
- Strategic advisory related to digitization and decarbonization
- Technical due diligence of fleets and yards
- Life cycle analysis / sustainability footprint
- Useful economic life and retirement analysis of fleets and vessels
- Newbuilding advisory
- Technology qualification
- Regulatory compliance and vetting support
Reasons to work with us:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- 6 weeks annual vacation, subsidised canteen, competitive pension, insurance, and parental leave agreement, in addition to a global profit share scheme and work/life balance.
We offer flexible working hours and workplace, with focus on work/life balance for our employees, supportive and caring culture.
- Our international culture embodies diverse colleagues who value teamwork and inclusion across business areas and borders. We offer opportunities for our employees to connect through social and professional networks. Our largest community CONNECT, throws after-works and informal meetings all year long for you to join.
- Career and development. DNV offers extensive possibilities to grow and develop your competencies and career ambitions. We have a strong company culture with emphasis on growth mindset, knowledge sharing, and professional and personal development.
By joining DNV you become part of a world-leading company whose purpose is to safeguard life, property, and the environment. Our values “we care, we share, we dare” characterize how we work and behave towards each other and our customers.
- Relevant academic / technical MSc
- Ability to apply knowledge and analytical skills to solve complex technical challenges and work on several projects in parallel
- Self-propelled and energetic
- Quality centered and accurate
- Excellent team player
- Ability to apply digital solutions, analytics and modelling in an advisory context
- Creative and innovative with the ability to approach challenges from different angles
- Strong communication skills
- High proficiency in English
If you have questions regarding this position please contact: Hans Petter Ellingsen on +47 47675638
Application deadline is 1st October 2023.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in risk management and assurance, with almost 12,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry – across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.
Our Høvik office is located in beautiful surroundings by the sea and can offer access to sailboats, kayaks, tennis courts etc. We have more than 30 activity groups for you to join, as well as gym facilities and a kindergarten located on our premises. It is also worth noting that we offer free parking and shuttle buses to and from Skøyen, Lysaker and Sandvika.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
DNV is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.