Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
Global Data Scientist
Unlock Insights, Drive Decisions
Are you an experienced data scientist with a strong interest in business data analytics? Energy Systems, with it’s 5000 employees, is recruiting a Global Data Scientist to join our Data Analytics Team to work across sales, finance, and HR data sets.
To reach our strategic goals we utilize proactively analytics, predictions, reporting & visualizations to provide forward looking cross disciplined insights to our business leaders to drive better decision making.
We are looking for a person who wants to influence how we build our future analytics, prediction models and impact our future business decisions. Do you want to be part of our new cross functional business analytics team?
If you have high interest and competence in predictive models and algorithms, machine learning techniques, coding and preparing insights using large cross functional data sets, then you are the person we are looking for.
You will be part of a growing team of data analytics and data science experts who, working alongside a team of functional and process experts, will deliver forward looking insights to our senior management and who will lean into future technologies such as Artificial Intelligence.
Primary tasks of this role:
- Extracting meaningful insights from complex datasets.
- Develop, build and implement predictive models based on algorithms, machine learning techniques and AI.
- Driving data-driven decision-making processes, and contributing to the development of innovative solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and provide data-driven solutions.
- Optimization of cross use of data (Finance, Business Development,
- Production and People/HR) in collaboration with stakeholders across the functions.
What we offer
- A strong company culture with an emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- Attractive total compensation package
- International working environment
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging global international projects
- Be part of a world-leading company that has a global reach with more than 13 000 employees around to world and is headquartered in Norway
- The possibility to grow and develop your competencies and ambitions within DNV
- Master's degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- 3 or more years’ of experience as data scientist.
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist with a strong portfolio of successful projects.
- Experience with data modelling concepts and data warehouse.
- Demonstrable knowledge in data science and coding namely Python, R, and SQL.
- Experience with big data technologies (e.g., Hadoop, Spark).
- Knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Strong understanding of statistical modeling, machine learning, and data visualization techniques (for instance Power BI build and use, Tableau, or Qlink).
- Comfortable working in a global, cross-functional and multi-cultural environment and communicate with people at different levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
DNV is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.