Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
Global Data Analyst
Data excellence awaits!
Are you a recent business analytics graduate with an interest in data analytics? Energy Systems, with it’s 5000 employees, is recruiting a Global Data Analyst to join our Data Analytics Team to work across sales, finance, and HR data sets.
To reach our strategic goals we utilize proactively analytics, reporting & visualizations to provide forward looking cross disciplined insights to our business leaders to drive better decision making.
We are looking for a person with high interest and competence in data analytics, coding and preparing insights by using large cross functional data sets. Do you want to be part of our new cross functional business analytics team?
You will be part of a growing team of data analytics and data science experts who, working alongside a team of functional and process experts, will deliver forward looking insights to our senior management and that will lean into future technologies such as Artificial Intelligence.
Primary tasks of this role:
- Develop and build data models and tools (including Power BI) for global use.
- Maintain and improve existing Power BI solutions.
- Optimization of cross use of data (Finance, Business Development,
- Production and People/HR) in collaboration with stakeholders across the functions.
- Preparing analysis, understands and visualize the underlying trends and proposing required measures to improve the situation.
What we offer
- A strong company culture with an emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- Attractive total compensation package
- International working environment
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging global international projects
- Be part of a world-leading company that has a global reach with more than 13 000 employees around to world and is headquartered in Norway
- The possibility to grow and develop your competencies and ambitions within DNV
- Master’s degree in business/Finance/HR/IT or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience as a Data analyst is preferable.
- Experience with data modelling concepts and data warehouse.
- Experience of data visualization tools (for instance Power BI build and use, Tableau, or Qlink), is essential.
- DAX skills are preferable.
- Knowledge in coding namely Python, R, and SQL.
- Understanding of statistical analysis methods and tools is preferable.
- Excellent system understanding, high competence on data quality and data analytics.
- Experience in designing information visualizations and cross functional dashboards.
- Comfortable working in a global, cross-functional and multi-cultural environment and communicate with people at different levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
DNV is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.