Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
Spearhead Director, High Rise and Complex Buildings (flexible location)
Do you want to bring your proven leadership skills and senior management experience into play as you lead the growth and development of our High Rise and Complex Buildings Spearhead? Are you motivated by leading a multicultural management team in an international setting?
If this sounds like you, or you're curious to learn more, then this role could be the perfect opportunity. Join our High Rise and Complex Buildings department as our new Spearhead Director and work with us to close the gap to a sustainable future.
Your new role
As our new Spearhead Director, you will drive significant growth and Key Accounts of the Spearhead with special emphasis on our Strongholds in the Nordics, UK and Germany and international projects in Europe, Middle East and Southeast Asia. Reporting directly to the Managing Director for Ramboll Buildings, the scope of the role is to deliver the overall strategy and priorities and execution of the annual business plan for the Spearhead. You will have the full P&L responsibility for the Spearhead across countries whilst leading the management team of the Spearhead.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Build a stronger presence and a leading brand in the market – in the Strongholds
- Develop strong relationships with selected Key Accounts with a special focus on High Rise and Complex Building projects
- Win and deliver profitable Spearhead projects – through close cooperation with the Country Market Directors
- Mature organisation and build new spearhead units in agreed geographies
- Leverage capabilities and create additional revenue for disciplines and specialist services organised in General Buildings and in other Ramboll Markets
- Build domain expertise in Spearhead through select strategic hires and M&A cases
- Be (become) the undisputed domain leader of Spearhead area both internally in Ramboll and externally across clients, cooperation partners and the general public
- We have the 2025 ambition to be recognised as the Top 3 globally, measured by the quality we deliver to our clients
Your new team
You will be part of our global High Rise and Complex Buildings team and lead a management team of 5 Head of Spearheads globally. You will become a member of the Buildings Leadership Team (BLT), where a vital part of the role is to work in partnership with the BLT to develop cross-functional cooperation, skills and culture, ensure global Buildings initiatives are implemented at a local level, whilst taking into account the cultural differences across the business units to secure execution in the spirit of ‘One Company’.
From the moment you start at Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you can continue to grow with the company. Whilst we look forward to supporting your continued learning and development, for this role we have identified some qualifications, skills, and capabilities that will set you up for success.
- A relevant Master's degree or relevant qualification
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience and proven experience as a manager
- Strong business development skills and ability to drive profitable growth and develop broad and deep relationships with clients
- International and cultural awareness
- Professionally at the top of your peer group, with strong communication skills, fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Seen as an inspiring leader with solid execution power
- Can consistently lead by example and act with integrity, impartiality and independence, applying sound personal judgment in all interactions
What we can offer you
- Investment in your development
- Leaders you can count on, guided by our Leadership Principles
- Be valued for the unique person you are
- Never be short of inspiration from colleagues, clients, and projects
- The long-term thinking of a foundation-owned company
- A flexible hybrid work environment to encourage and empower you to plan and shape your work, with each role and market having unique flexibility opportunities
Work at the heart of sustainable change
Ramboll is a global architecture, engineering, and consultancy company. We believe that the purpose of sustainable change is to create a thriving world for both nature and people. So, that's where we start – and how we work. At Ramboll, our core strength is our people, and our history is rooted in a clear vision of how a responsible company should act. Being open and curious is a cornerstone of our culture. We embrace an inclusive mindset that looks for fresh, diverse, and innovative perspectives. We respect, embrace, and invite diversity in all forms to actively cultivate an environment where everyone can flourish and realise their full potential.
Ready to join us?
Please submit your application. Be sure to include all relevant documents including your CV, cover letter, etc.
Thank you for taking the time to apply! We look forward to receiving your application.
Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a foundation-owned people company. We have more than 18,000 experts working across our global operations in 35 countries. Our experts are leaders in their fields, developing and delivering innovative solutions in diverse markets including Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy, and Management Consulting. We invite you to contribute to a more sustainable future working in an open, collaborative, and empowering company. Combining local experience with global knowledge, we together shape the societies of tomorrow.
Rambøll er en global samfunnsrådgiver med eksperter innen bygg, arkitektur & plan, transport, vann, miljø & helse, energi, olje & gass og management consulting. I Norge er vi 1500 medarbeidere fordelt på 16 kontorer og internasjonalt har vi totalt 15 000 medarbeidere lokalisert i 35 land. Sammen med våre kunder søker Rambøll mot nye løsninger som balanserer menneskelige og kommersielle behov. Slik inspirer vi hverandre til å se forbi det åpenbare - hver dag!