Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
Director Security and Export Control
Be the driving force!
Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey as the Director Security and Export Control at Kongsberg Maritime?
As a leader of our Security team and Export Control team you will play a pivotal role in driving our security efforts and delivering reliable solutions to our global operations.
Within the group security office our mission is clear: to build and enhance strategic and operational security and deliver reliable and sustainable security management to our valued operatives. Through a collaborative approach, both internally and externally, we will foster a security focused culture together. With a constant focus on uncertainty, we explore new technologies and ways to work to stay ahead of the unknown.
As the Director Security in Kongsberg Maritime, you have the competence, motivation, and leadership to transform our security goals into actionable strategies that make a difference. You will effectively assess, strategize and communicate plans and initiatives to our organisation, fostering successfully implemented security strategies on a global scale.
As Director Security and Export Control at Kongsberg Maritime, your key accountabilities will include:
- Be Kongsberg Maritime’s main point of contact in Security related issues
- Lead and continuously develop the Security team and the Export Control team
- Report to EVP Business Support with dotted line to the Group Chief
- Security Officer in the Kongsberg Group and the President of Kongsberg Maritime
- Own KM’s Security strategy, set targets and core focus within the area in line with KM direction and external factors
- Provide relevant security briefings to KM Leadership team both regularly and in case of actual incidents
- Ensure professional and updated plans for and handling of crisis management
- Ensure updated threat assessments and establish and deliver on following actions
- Ensure KM operates within relevant laws and regulation
- Responsible for KM’s global emergency team
- Participate in the KONGSBERG Security Board
Qualifications and experience
- Relevant education at master or bachelor level
- Experience from and knowledge of risk governance
- Experience from larger and complex organizations
- Broad experience from one or more areas like physical security, personnel security, crisis management, cyber security
- Relevant leadership experience both strategic and operational
- Background from either military or police is preferred
- Relevant network within the field is a benefit
- Fluent in English, written and verbally
- Excellent communication skills
- International experience is a benefit
This employment requires security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit nsm.no.
Who are you?
You excel in analysing complex problems, stay focused in stressful situations with high level of uncertainty and develop executable plans.
You take initiative, make things happen, and take full responsibility for the results. Your ability to lead, work independently and collaborate will be crucial in driving security initiatives forward.
You have the power to make an impact through effective communication. Your ability to convince and conceptualize will be essential in promoting and gaining support for plans and ideas.
You believe in the value of teamwork and understand the importance of supporting and empowering others. Your willingness to share your expertise, experiences, and support will contribute to a positive and inclusive work environment.
Work location at one of Kongsberg Maritime’s locations in Kongsberg, Horten or Lysaker. We are flexible on working arrangement.
For further information please contact ISCO Group, Yngve Nygaard, phone +47 950 50 005 or Bjørn-Olav Høksnes, phone +47 952 29 577.
Kongsberg Maritime supplies technology, equipment and services needed for sustainable maritime operations today and in the future. We enable operations on and below the surface across the world’s oceans, in arctic waters, in the busiest ports and in the toughest of weather conditions.