Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
DevOps Team Lead and Scrum /Project Manager
Join Volue's mission: Transforming power grids for a sustainable future!
Our mission is to provide innovative services critical to society, unlocking a cleaner, better and more profitable future. Working towards this goal, Volue has become a leading technology supplier and enabler of the green transition, helping energy companies simplify and optimize everyday operations.
We are now looking for a Development and Operations Team Lead and Scrum/Project Manager who can help us to continuously improve Volue’s ability to provide value to customers in line with the Volue mission – in this case how we support with making power grids green, stable & profitable. To achieve this, you will working closely together with the Head of DevOps for Energy Market Services.
You will be part of a positive and international team of talented employees with a lot of professional expertise. You are given the freedom and responsibility to develop yourself and there are good opportunities for career development.
What you will be doing to make a difference:
- You lead and drive the effort in making our teams structured, fostering a collaborative and high-performance work environment.
- Develop and execute project plans, monitor progress, and ensure projects are delivered on time and within scope.
- Allocate resources effectively to meet project goals and optimize team productivity
- Maintain clear and regular communication with stakeholders, keeping them informed about project status, risks, and issues.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality software solutions by implementing best practices and quality assurance processes.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and drive initiatives to enhance team efficiency and productivity.
What you need to succeed:
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or related field with focus on software. Proven experience with references within the field can replace the requirement of formal education
- Minimum 3 years of experience within the area of software development
- Solid prioritization, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
Reasons to join Volue team and what we offer:
- Large degree of influence in shaping & developing the role further
- Great colleagues in one of Europe’s most exciting green tech companies with innovative and international work environment
- Flexible working hours, with the opportunity to work from home and focus on work/life balance
- Competitive salary, pension and insurance schemes
- 6 weeks annual vacation
We are looking to hire for Volue office in Arendal or Gdansk. The position reports to Head of DevOps.
In Volue, we cherish each employee’s competence, ideas and personality. Let your skills and talent be a part of our team – and let us leave our mark on the world together!
In Volue, we believe that in order to be a successful company, we need to bring everyone to the table.
We look at diversity as a competitive advantage. A diverse workforce enables better decision-making and creates more value. By inclusion, we refer to the sense of belonging and being part of a community at work. We want the people of Volue to feel welcome, valued and not least encouraged to bring their whole, unique selves to work.
Volue is about people. From staff to client, people are at the center of all our operations, and we always strive for a flat structure where everyone feels included, appreciated and recognized for their individual efforts. Or as we call it "ONE Volue". We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, cultural background or religious beliefs.
Volue is a market leader in technologies and services that power the green transition. Based on 50 years of experience, Volue provides innovative solutions, systems and insights to industries critical to society. Over 650 employees work with more than 2000 customers on energy, power grid, water and infrastructure projects that ensure a sustainable, flexible and reliable future. The company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway and active in 40+ countries.
Visit volue.com for more information