Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
Be the key planner in DNV's success story!
We are the independent expert in assurance and risk management. Driven by our purpose, to safeguard life, property, and the environment, we empower our customers and their stakeholders with facts and reliable insights so that critical decisions can be made with confidence.
As a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful organizations, we use our knowledge to advance safety and performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions to tackle global transformations.
About Business Assurance
We help companies ensure compliance, build high-performing management systems, and meet competence needs within a wide range of industries. DNV helps companies understand Working with us, you can be involved in technically challenging and innovative projects worldwide demanding a broad variety of expertise. Our strong focus on research and innovation opens an array of opportunities, and allows you to engage in projects which develop next generation solutions. and manage their risk picture through our management system certification and training portfolios.
About the role
Local Unit & Position Description
We are looking for a dedicated planner to manage planning of audits and assessment in DNV Business Assurance Norway. The role as Planner is central in the unit's operations and success, coordinating projects, auditors and customer needs. The role has high impact on the section's results, client satisfaction and colleagues' work life.
Your primary function is to schedule and plan audit activities in accordance to requirements in the certification schemes, resource availability and input from the customers. The planner will be part of the planning group, reporting to the Group leader for Planning.
Key deliveries will include, but not be limited to:
- Allocate proper auditors/assessors for projects so the competence requirements are met
- Schedule audit activities and input the schedule into our CRM system
- Liaise continuously with clients and auditors to settle dates for the audits
- Communicate the scheduled audits with our clients
- Ensure that all audits are planned and delivered on time, in accordance with procedures, rules and regulations
- Plan capacity and utilization of resources while ensuring lower operational costs
- Collaborate with our technical function and sales department
- Contribute to improving analytical efforts for correct forecasting
- Updating our production system to ensure correct audit related information
- Solve international resourcing request from other DNV offices
What we offer
We can offer interesting and challenging tasks in an international working environment with great colleagues who value teamwork and support. The role will enable you to work with a wide range of clients from different industries.
Reasons to join us
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including 6 weeks annual vacation, subsidized canteen, competitive pension, insurance, and parental leave agreement, in addition to a global profit share scheme.
- Work/life balance. We offer flexible working hours and workplace, with a focus on work/life balance for our employees.
- Supportive and caring culture. Our international culture embodies diverse colleagues who value teamwork and inclusion across business areas and borders. We offer opportunities for our employees to connect through social and professional networks. Our largest community CONNECT, throws after-works and informal meetings all year long for you to join.
- Career and development. DNV offers extensive possibilities to grow and develop your competencies and career ambitions. We have a strong company culture with an emphasis on a growth mindset, knowledge sharing, and professional and personal development.
- By joining DNV you become part of a world-leading company whose purpose is to safeguard life, property, and the environment. Our values “we care, we share, we dare” characterize how we work and behave towards each other and our customers.
- Our Oslo office is in beautiful surroundings by the sea and can offer access to sailboats, kayaks, tennis courts etc. We have more than 30 activity groups for you to join, as well as gym facilities and a kindergarten located on our premises. It is also worth noting that we offer free parking and shuttle buses to and from Skøyen, Lysaker, and Sandvika.
DEFAULT DEI STATEMENT: DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity.
This is an excellent opportunity for an organized professional, who thrives when coordinating multiple deliverables in a busy environment. We are looking for a senior candidate who can demonstrate competence in:
- Managing a busy and complex workload
- Have the flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Enjoys a fast-paced working environment with high pressure demands
- Quick to learn and navigate through IT systems whilst maintaining high attention to detail
- Good at problem solving with the ability to use own initiative quickly and efficiently to respond to urgent scheduling issues
- A professional but friendly approach towards clients, auditors and other planners around the world
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Norwegian and English
Successful candidates will be proactive, structured and accurate. For further information, please contact Marianne Botten, Group Leader Planning, Customer Support & Planning Norway, +47 4765 6639
DNV is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.