Fristen for annonsen har gått ut
Business Controlling Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a skilled and experienced Finance leader to join our team as Business controlling manager. You will support the growth and performance of the business as well as lead the day-to-day operations of the business controlling function. You will manage a team of 12 skilled Business controllers in Norway and Sweden with a reporting line to Head of Business Finance Norway and Sweden.
Ideally, you’ll have experience in a Finance lead role from the consulting industry.
The ability to manage a team in two countries, but under one umbrella, is crucial for this role. You’ll come in and offer leadership, support and mentoring to ensure the team is equipped as it needs to be.
Although this role is primarily home location based there will be regular travel required (approx. two overnight stays a month) to either Oslo or Stockholm depending on home base, please bear this in mind when applying.
- Responsible for implementing defined strategy, leading the team to the desired results. Visualizing and planning for the team’s future.
- Drive and coach the team to influence the business through finance business partnering
- Steering best practice across the company on processes and controls within Business controlling
- Driving development of processes and automation efficiency using systems to drive value-creation services across the Business
- Overseeing and owning responsibility for the month-end reporting process
- Drive the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts in collaboration with the full business
- You have experience building, leading, and developing a controlling team
- You have a solid understanding of financial and management accounting
- You have strong commercial finance and FP&A experience
- You have a university degree in Business Administration or equivalent
Desired Skills & Attributes:
- Strong ability to make decisions based on Ramboll’s mission and values. You create a safe and trusting environment for the team.
- Highly developed technical financial competence, e.g., Power BI.
- Effortless ability to influence others through your expertise and relationship building skills
- You are comfortable in fast paced environments
- You need to be able to speak Norwegian and/or Swedish and English fluently, both written and spoken.
Welcome to our Support Organisation
In Ramboll’s Support Organisation we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll in Norway and Sweden
At Ramboll your professional passion powers high quality and innovation from the idea phase over strategy development to execution of projects that add the Ramboll touch on a sustainable future.
Being a foundation owned company our deeply rooted core values direct us to always work from the highest ethical standards, and we trust and expect you to take responsibility and make decisions you can be proud of. Ramboll is the 4th largest engineering, design and consultancy company in Norway and Sweden.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline: 30. July 2023.
Rambøll er en global samfunnsrådgiver med eksperter innen bygg, arkitektur & plan, transport, vann, miljø & helse, energi, olje & gass og management consulting. I Norge er vi 1500 medarbeidere fordelt på 16 kontorer og internasjonalt har vi totalt 15 000 medarbeidere lokalisert i 35 land. Sammen med våre kunder søker Rambøll mot nye løsninger som balanserer menneskelige og kommersielle behov. Slik inspirer vi hverandre til å se forbi det åpenbare - hver dag!